UKGCVA Conference 2020 – 4/5 March at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge (formerly Grange Tower Bridge)
UKGCVA Conference 2020
THE GIFTCARD FLAGSHIP INDUSTRY CONFERENCE OF THE YEAR
Standard rate booking ends 31 Jan. If you only go to one conference a year – make sure it’s this one! Two action packed days of insight, debates, case studies and the very best networking opportunities. We are excited to introduce the opening night party, special venue to be announced.
Driving the Industry forward
The gift card industry continues to thrive. The 2020 conference provides the platform to bring members of the UK and international gift card community together to explore all areas of the industry: how to ensure ongoing growth, showcasing industry innovation, exploring consumer needs, evolving marketing strategies and much more.
- Introducing GCVA 101 – everything you need to know about the industry from starting a gift card programme to B2B and international marketing
- Networking hub sponsored by Blackhawk Network
- The Gift Card Lab returns on Day 1 – includes:
– Hot topics: Tax / Legal / Brexit
– Talking about your generation
– Uncovering your programme’s profitability and deploying the right tools
- Opening night party at the Book Club, Shoreditch E2 in partnership with Fiserv
- Day 2 highlights:
– Valuing the UK industry report and white paper
– ‘Reimagination’ presented by Mark Essex and James Wallman
– Saving the planet – what it means to the industry?
– UKGCVA’s Got Talent and much, much more!