UKGCVA Conference 2019 –
The Future is Now
3 weeks to go until the annual flagship Gift Card Industry event returns to London on 6/7 March for two full interactive days of talks, debates, insight, research, panels, case studies, exhibition – and the very best networking opportunities.
We have fantastic content and contributors for 2019 and are looking forward to bringing together industry leaders, from around the world to share, discuss, learn and debate trends, opportunities and developments within the Gift Card industry.
New for 2019
• Introducing The Gift Card Lab sponsored by Blackhawk Network
• State of the Nation Research ’19 & white paper sponsored by First Data
• Welcome Drinks Reception sponsored by Hemingways Marketing Services
• Networking Area and Online Networking Portal to pre-book meetings with other delegates sponsored by InComm
• Interactive Sessions with industry experts on VAT & Legislation – pre-booking required
James Wallman, futurist, author and journalist – 7 Rules for Working, Living and Giving Better
Talbott Roche, CEO & President, Blackhawk Network – A global view of the industry
Thanks to all sponsors:
SVS (Stored Value Solutions) lead sponsor for the 4th year running
Blackhawk Network – The GiftCard Lab
InComm – Networking
Reward Cloud – Delegate Pack
PPS – Registration
We look forward to welcoming you on 6 / 7 March!
Contact us now to find out more: Conference@ukgcva.co.uk